Please submit your abstract by 25 September 2016 to the conference websites
English is the official language of the conference.
The technical program of ICASGE’17 includesKeynote lectures, panel discussions, and parallel sessions for oral presentations. The organizing Committee of ICASGE’17 welcome also session proposals for interesting and innovative topics. Accepted papers in the conference shall be included in the CD-Proceedings of the conference. An abstract volume shall be distributed on the participants.
The topics of interest include but not limited to:
· Analysis, Modeling and Design
· Structural Stability
· Innovative Structural Conservation, Repair and Strengthening
· Soil Improvement
· Problematic Soils
· Underground Constructions
· Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
· Extending the Life of Structures
· Innovative Construction Materials
· Sustainable and Green Construction Materials
· Durability and Life Prediction of Structures
· Non-destructive TestingForensic Investigation for Structural Health Monitoring